According to the International Energy Agency, worldwide energy demand is expected to increase by 50% by 2030. In the United States, energy independence is an absolute requirement for national security and viability in the evolving global economy. KETEC is dedicated to attracting, launching, and creating opportunities for companies having a focus on clean energy.
KETEC’s areas of emphasis are power generation, clean fuels, energy efficiency, and the supply chain components of these fields.
- Solar energy production
- Wind energy production
- Biomass energy production
- Geothermal energy production
- Hydroelectric energy production
- Hydrogen power
- Biofuel production from energy crops
- Engineered soils production to sustain energy crops
- Fuel cell manufacture
- Wind, solar, biomass, geothermal, hydroelectric, and hydrogen power system manufacture
- Manufacture of clean-burning engineered fuels from anthracite and anthracite culm
- Manufacture of energy-saving appliances, products, and systems
- Carbon capture and sequestration technologies
- Methane recapture technologies for coalbeds, agricultural waste, and solid waste
- Anthracite industry byproduct reuse such as activated charcoal production or carbon fiber production
- Acid mine drainage remediation to create industrial-quality water sources
- Improved systems for power delivery
- Water treatment technology; production and deployment
Do you have a clean technology business idea? We’d like to hear from you.